Getting a refund
To request a refund, you can choose one of these ways:
- Request a refund on the Google Play website, or
- Write us a letter to email@example.com.
If no more than 48 hours have passed since the purchase, you can request a refund via Google Play.
This option is the fastest way to find out whether you will get a refund. In most cases, it takes 15 minutes to get a reply.
- Open your browser (for example, Chrome or Safari) using your computer, tablet or phone.
- Copy the following link https://play.google.com/store/account to the URL bar. (You can only use a browser! It is impossible to request a refund using the “Play Market” app.).
- Go to “Order history” and click “More” to the right of the order in question.
- Select “Report a problem”.
- Choose the problem you are experiencing and state the reason for which you can get a refund.
- A message saying “Thank you for your message” will appear. You will receive an e-mail stating the info on the refund later.
- Log in to your account.
- Choose the “Account” option in iTunes, then click “View”.
- Go to “Order history” and click “View all”.
- Select the game for which you want to get a refund and click the arrow to the left of the date.
- To request a refund, click the Report a Problem link.
- Describe the reason for refunding, choose the problem you are experiencing by selecting one from the list, and leave a short message for the support team.
- Click Submit.
- Wait for the support team to reply. Average waiting time makes up 7 days.
Write us a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the problem you are experiencing. You can get a refund if the game or other digital product you bought does not work properly or does not work at all.